Thursday, March 31, 2011

Better Homes and Gardens


Frankly speaking, I learned all the decorating tips from internet and chats. I did not have any formal background in interior design or house decorating - yet I will enroll one if there was a course on it in my city.

Since I'm doing it for myself (and that includes my husband), this kind of learning suites me well. I'm also learning by doing.

So I browsed, I surfed, and did my research on the internet. That was how I bumped on some great sites. Not only inspirational, some of them also giving tips for free.

One of my favorite sites is Better Homes and Gardens. I know they have printed magazine. But in my city, these type of magazines are not sold in any newspaper stall.

And anyway, browsing is (absolutely) cheaper.

The site is outstanding for newbies like me. Beside that they provide me with lots and lots of inspirational tips and pictures, I get to choose what I need and want to know - another benefit of internet.

It saved my time and money... and mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...