Thursday, March 31, 2011

Why Another Blog?

Half a year ago, I got fed-up with my tiptop messy bedroom. And on that exact moment, I realized that the only way to fix it was by redecorating my room - totally. It was not merely a project to heal my room, but also to heal my soul.

Yup. How could I possibly winding up my soul in it? In other words, messy-cluttered-disorderly room could do you bad.

Thus, I quickly gathered my mood (and money) to redecorate my room. It was hell of a job. I needed almost a month to design, declutter, survey, and eventually, do the redecorating part.

But the result was (and still is) awesome!

The process also turned-out to be one of my favorite project, ever! I love designing it, decluttering all my stuff, surveying the perfect style and furniture, picking the color, and decorating it. In the end, I mostly love just being in a well-designed and well-decorated room.

I think I just found my (other) passion. Haha.

Anyway, that is why I started this blog. Since now I'm married and having a whole new journey ahead me, why not starting to collect the inspirations for my (hopefully soon) new house? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...